More on impact ›
The resilient cities and society may be realized by investigating the following critical issues.
(1) Typological classification of cities by Digital Architecture and Urban Science: The cities with common types can jointly seek for common useful methods for constructing resilient society.
(2) Promotion of Wind and Earthquake Engineering for damage-tolerant infrastructure and building systems (Bridge Engineering, Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering and Hydrological Engineering, Transportation and Transit Systems.)
(3) Smart use of green building and energy techniques (Sustainable Design and Construction, Smart Structural Materials and Indoor Environment): Low-carbon society enables the realization of more resilient society.
(4) Structural and environmental health monitoring enhances the performance of early warning systems for disasters and damages which enables resilient society (Structural Sensing, Earthquake Engineering, Urban Science, Transportation and Transit Systems).
(5) Computer simulation and data science open new worlds for innovation in constructing resilient and sustainable built environment (Computational Methods in Structural Engineering, Construction Management).
Frontiers in Built Environment accepts original, theoretical, computational, and experimental research for investigating these issues, but not restricted to these specific fields.
Frontiers in Built Environment is member of the Committee on Publication Ethics.
Short Name: Front. Built Environ.
Electronic ISSN: 2297-3362
Indexed in:体育博彩 Scopus, Google Scholar, DOAJ, CrossRef, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, CLOCKSS, NSD
Frontiers in Built Environment is composed of the following Specialty Sections:
The specialty sections of Frontiers in Built Environment welcome submission of the following article types体育博彩: Correction, Editorial, Hypothesis and Theory, Methods, Mini Review, Opinion, Original Research, Perspective, Review and Specialty Grand Challenge.
When submitting a manuscript to Frontiers in Built Environment, authors must submit the material directly to one of the specialty sections. Manuscripts are peer-reviewed by the Associate and Review Editors of the respective specialty section.
Avenue du Tribunal Fédéral 34
CH – 1005 Lausanne
Tel +41(0)21 510 17 40
Fax +41 (0)21 510 17 01
For all queries regarding manuscripts in Review and potential conflicts of interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org体育博彩
For queries regarding Research Topics, Editorial Board applications, and journal development, please contact email@example.com
Tel +41(0)21 510 17 10
Fax +41 (0)21 510 17 01
For technical issues, please visit our Frontiers , or contact our IT HelpDesk team at firstname.lastname@example.org